K & N Nail Salon
Recent Comments K & N Nail Salon:
1. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
My mom took me here for us to have a girls day out together. I dont live near the area so me and my mom have a hard time seeing each other. Let me start by saying that my nails are so uneven and it lookes like i just went and bought
2. terrible customer service and nail service. my nails look like clip ons… their super cheap for a reason. never going back
3. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
i was recommended here by a friend and i can say 100% don’t go here. the inside is NOT clean, dust everywhere, dirty floors and walls. i got a set of acrylics that are bumpy, uneven, and the worse paint job imaginable. i tried telling the
4. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
The person that did my nails didn’t introduce herself and was quite surly. In fact she didn’t speak the whole time. The polish was so thin that even with shellac, you can see through it. The finish work left gobs of acrylic powder under the nail. I wish I would have read the reviews before I went there.
Service: Acrylic nails
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Best Pedi I’ve ever had. My Manis have been done by the man who works there and he is always so nice and patient. I bring him complicated space designs and he does his best to make them look similar to the picture, despite it not being his
6. Worst pedicure I ever got!!..I had her stop halfway through getting my fill in..
7. AWFUL!!! I went in there for an eyebrow cleanup. I left with no eyebrows left! AND they aren’t even even! Went and spoke to the owner and they blamed me! Never again!! I have included a before and after pictures.
8. Just tried to get a pedicure and they only had 3 people in the salon and two workers. 2 getting feet done and 1 getting a mani and the lady says it’ll take an hour and then 1.5 hours but i get it would be a wait but it felt so racially
9. I’ve been going here for 4 yrs now. I’ve never had bad service. Never had one single problem with my nails. Always get friendly service. The owners are hard working people who are making their way day to day. I always recommend their service.
10. Excellent service. I love my nails, thin, not caked on thick. They don’t over charge.