Recent Comments Joy’s Nails:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Very friendly, caring and on point with nail styles and design! I highly recommend joys nails. First time and my mother in law and i loved it, enjoyed it and left feeling satisfied! Thank you nanae and everyone for the good vibes and time took for me.
Services: Gel manicure, Nail art, Manicures, Acrylic nails
2. Best my nails have ever looked!! The guy took his time and did the best full set I’ve ever had. I have what I call bubble nails to begin with. My nails aren’t flat, so when people do my acrylics they usually do them too thick and they end up looking gaudy. Not this time. They look amazing. I will be going back for sure.
3. I expected a more professional experience for the price. The finished product was an amateur effort (bubbles and clumps in the finish, filed unevenly). I did not leave feeling pampered and regretted going for days after every time I looked at my hands. Other people seem to love this place but it was not for me.
4. I love this place the staff is always so nice, friendly and polite. They have always been able to do my nails how i want them. So I highly recommend it.
5. Nails were missing polish on the sides. The lady was rough and side of my finger was bleeding. She clipped my skin while shortening my nails.They are not very sanitary. She clipped my nail’s cuticles and rinsed it off in my used manicure
6. I went there and told her to soak the nails off and instead she ripped them off. She told me it takes to long for them to soak. Never going there again.
7. This was my first experience at Joy’s nails and although they were running a bit behind, I was beyond satisfied on how my nails turned out. I will definitely be going back. Plus being 5 mins away doesn’t hurt either 😊
8. Love the ladies here. They do my nails every other week, AND did our bridal party. Amazing work!
9. Thee best place I have ever been to and they really treat you like family when you walk in and when you walk out! They take pride in what they do and if you have an idea, they’re all about doing that idea for you or something even better. Very busy, but well worth it!!
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I love Joy’s Nails! I always feel welcome whenever I go in here. Kelly did my nails today and I am so in love with them! They do their best to work with you and perfect your nails however you want them. I have never left disappointed! Kelly