Jolie Touch Nails & Spa
Recent Comments Jolie Touch Nails & Spa:
1. Absolutely love this nail salon! I got my very first acrylic set and was extremely pleased with my experience! I will most definitely be coming back to get my second ever acrylic set! Very clean salon and wonderful service, the young lady who did my nails even asked if I wanted anything to drink!
Service: Acrylic nails
2. Arrived as a walk in. Was greeted and taken right back by Cindy. She was very nice and did an amazing job with my dip. She shaped my nails perfectly and was friendly throughout the visit. I watched other techs sanitize the stations after
3. Service was great! They are super friendly and welcoming. They were busy, so my nail tech Mai kept bouncing back and forth between me and another customer. Which is completely fine! My issue is how she applied the dip powder polish and
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Mai and her team at Jolie Touch are the most wonderful, kind and professional folks out there. My Mom and I have been going here for years and could not be happier with our experiences- they’ve become family. I just took my daughter there
5. It was my first time there . And I’m new in the city so I went without any one recommendations . I booked an appointment for my 3 kids and when I want there I asked if is all sanitized because the technician picked the tools unpacked she
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
Mai was AMAZING. She took the time to understand what I was asking for, and more!! She made my experience there for the first time a great one! My nails from the shape, to the color, to the design look absolutely beautiful. I will be back here for my nails from here on out. Thank you!!! Worth every penny.
Services: Gel manicure, Nail art, Acrylic nails
7. The service’s the offer are top of the line, clean and professional. I walked in for a manicure and pedicure and Niki took care of me. They recommend booking in advance because they do book up- but it was destiny that we met because I will
8. My mom and I came in recently and were treated incredibly by the owner and staff. Everyone is so friendly and chats with you like old friends.
9. Positive: Professionalism, Quality
I found Nikki through Instagram (@thenailsenpai) and am so happy I trusted her with my nails! I was nervous to do dip, as I have had a bad experience elsewhere before; she was understanding of my concerns and offered some alternatives, but
10. Critical: Professionalism
I came here on a week night and was told there was a 15 minute wait. I wanted to do a milk bath manicure which there were pictures of up on their website and Google. They told me that they couldn’t do that and they didn’t have the color.