Joe’s Salon & Barbers III
Recent Comments Joe’s Salon & Barbers III:
1. Nic is always great with his haircuts. He’s generally busy, but he’s worth the wait! It’s also because his cuts are great and he’s definitely the best barbershop in the area. I take both of my boys here for cuts who both have very different
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Great, high quality haircut at a bargain of a price compared to what you could pay for worse haircuts in Denver. You can tell Nick really knows what he’s doing by the speed and control with which he cuts your hair. Perfect fade and he even
3. Honestly one of the best cuts I’ve gotten in a while. It was quick; in, cut, and out. The barber was very friendly and helpful. Great work at a quality price!
4. I showed up and there was no wait. My man Nick cut my hair with extreme attention to detail. Would recommend this barbershop to anyone.
Services: Shape up, Scissor cut, Haircut, Hairstyling
5. HUGE SHOUT OUT TO NICK! One of the greatest haircuts I’ve ever received. If you need a haircut and you’re in aurora, definitely stop by this shop.
6. Nick took very good care of me! He paid attention to the fine details and gave me an awesome cut/fade!
7. Great service, I’m always happy with my haircut here and the owner does a fantastic job with fades. New York style barbering with sharp fades and taper. Great prices much better than some other places that charge high with ehh cuts, Highly recommend!
8. Nick is an artist. Way better than the Floyd’s across the way. In fact one of the best barbers around.
9. Best haircut i have had very professional and nice very good quality haircuts very friendly 10/10
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Wow, I went in feeling ugly and came out less ugly, but with a great haircut and perfect beard shave. This place makes you feel at home and everyone is sure to greet you and have some nice small talk. The stylist listened to me and asked