Recent Comments JNS Nails:
1. I was recommended by my ex mother in law to come here to get my nails done when I was having trouble getting in with my nail lady due to schedules. I have been seeing Steve and Lisa both now for about 9 months. Very friendly, clean,
2. In response to G. Bertrand’s review – Steve has been doing my nails for seven years and my nails have never been in better shape. I have a hard time believing what she wrote about her nails. He takes great pride in his work and by his
3. Absolute worst service, brand new set of nails fell off before we even walked out of the shop. Rude man who told us that my daughter who is a cosmetologist he didn’t know where she went to school because she didn’t know what she was talking
4. Nail salons are not hard to come by…but finding one of quality is! My experience here from the get was great. Everyone was extremely friendly (which anyone who has gotten their nails done at least once or like me every 2 weeks for 20+
5. It’s always a little scary going to a new nail salon but JNS nails did not disappoint! Steve did my nails and truly took his time and ensured I was satisfied with my nails. Additionally, it was an enjoyable experience talking with Steve. He was full of stories and jokes!! Not to mention their prices are affordable! I will be returning!
6. Lisa did my nails beautifully for a Christmas party and Nicole gave me the world best pedicure! Definitely coming back for more!
Services: Manicures, Pedicures
7. In response to Christine Rosinski – they peeled off before we even left the shop. A new set was not needed – if they were – why didn’t he say so, they filled them the previously – his rudeness was uncalled for, his comments were way out of line, I am happy you have a great experience – we however did not –
8. Positive: Professionalism, Quality
Design was perfect! I have tiny nails and the design was so cute and not sloppy! Definitely recommend!!
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I’ve been coming to this place for about 5 months now and I won’t go anywhere else. Lisa always does a fantastic job on my nails! I swear she outdoes herself each time. Everyone is very friendly and it’s very clean!
10. I only get pedicures, no manicures. I enjoy the pedicures but they are inconsistent in quality – both the process and the final result.
The great thing is that you can just walk-in (no scheduled appointment) and