J&J Barber Shop
Recent Comments J&J Barber Shop:
1. I’m usually not the one to be writing reviews, but J&J Barber Shop is really one of a kind! I am very particular about my haircut, as most people are. Attention to detail here is incredible! It honestly doesn’t matter who cuts your hair,
2. Garry gives the best haircuts in town. Super friendly and welcoming environment. Great place to come chill and get a great haircut and beard trim. Look forward to each visit.
3. J&J Barbershop is the place to be, walking in is such a happy and chill environment. The boss and workers are always happy and assist customers right away. My husband has tried out different types of barbershops but stayed with this one because they do an incredible job. Highly recommend
Services: Haircut, Shave, Shape up, Beard trim
4. I’ve been going to J&J for years now and Stella always does a nice job with my haircuts. She’s very nice and always asks how my family is doing. She never rushes and always makes sure the haircut is done the right way. Definitely ask for Stella if you’re gonna try out J&J, which I recommend.
5. I’ve been coming here for 6 years now and never left once I did. This business is very professional and also listen carefully to how I want my haircut everytime. I’ve used each barber over the years and they bring it everyday. Easy to talk to and great at their job. I’m a lifer now.
Services: Haircut, Scissor cut, Shape up
6. I have been a customer of J&J Barber shop for two years and am extremely happy with the service. My experience with barbers Izek and Victor has been phenomenal. They are very professional. The atmosphere in the shop is always lighthearted
7. Only place I take my son to get a haircut! Marty is the absolute best. Always has patience with him (hes 3, been there since his 1st haircut) and makes sure hes looking great.
8. My son and I have been coming to this barbershop for the last 8 years. Hair cuts have been consistently great. Fun sports-themed atmosphere and great professionalism. Glad I found this place.
Services: Haircut, Beard trim
9. One of the few Barbershops in NY where you don’t need “your” guy. Gary, Marty, Isaac, and victor have all cut my hair and do a tremendous job. Don’t mess around any other spot in Bayside or Queens!
10. Very professional staff they always take care of my family. Great service and awesome haircuts for kids and my husband. Definitely recommend for your next cut
Services: Haircut, Scissor cut, Shave, Beard trim