Jerry Di Trapani Barber Shop
Recent Comments Jerry Di Trapani Barber Shop:
1. Not your regular barber shop, this place off great cuts and good price.
After all the other shops I have been too, Di Trapani delivers just what I have been looking for. Special thank you to Monica who cut exactly like I wanted. Im sold and coming back.
2. A Midtown neighborhood treasure! $18 regular haircut, walk-ins welcome. Go on Tuesday or Wednesday for great service from Michelle.
3. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
Made an appointment over the phone for an 11 o’clock haircut within their posted business hours of 9-5. Waited a few minutes past 11, nobody even showed up to open the shop. Terribly run business. Don’t waste your time.
4. Great haircut, great prices… Jodi is amazing ! Definitely coming back.
5. Best haircut I have had in years. Walk ins welcome. You might have wait a bit because this place is popular. Monica provided a great haircut and service.
6. Critical: Punctuality
Been a customer for over 15 years. The haircuts are great (4 stars) however, the service has gotten terrible. I went four times during business hours and they were closed. I tried 10 times over the course of a week to call and make an
7. TRIED to go here yesterday for a haircut and beard trim. Hours were posted outside, there was even a sandwich board on the street inviting people in, free parking in the back, signs trumpeting “Old Fashioned Barber Shop”, “4 Barbers”, etc.
8. Great barbershop and true to the term. I love walking in and sitting in a true barber chair to get my hair cut by a third generation barber. The building and business have been in Mark’s family for three generations. When I moved to
9. After a bad customer service experience at Foremost, we came here and the shop is a true old school barbershop. Honest people giving extremely reasonably priced cuts. The staff really give good cuts. IF there’s one thing to say about the
10. I’ve been a regular here, for many years… NO MORE! Back when it was Mark, and a bunch of guys, it was a great place to get a haircut. Now, it’s only a couple of girls, and they close WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT. I can’t count how many