Recent Comments Jenny Nails:
1. It is a very fast paced nail salon. Very short wait times. I have gotten my nails done multiple times here. This last time I was even more pleased. Justin did an amazing job on the design 😍
2. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Worst nail salon. The girl that did my nails took forever and got acrylic all over my fingers. The nail started lifting after I left. I went back and the owner Jenny wanted me to wait an hour until all the clients were taken care of to fix my nails. Do not go here. Very unprofessional and they don’t care about the quality of their work.
Service: Acrylic nails
3. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
The first experience that I had at Jenny Nails was great. The owners lovely daughter in law did my dip/shellac manicure and it lasted for 14 days and looked beautiful.
4. They did amazing!!! I went and got these done about a week ago and couldn’t figure out how to review but here I am! The nail qrt is spectacular, the only thing I can say is maybe take better notice of cuticles lol, a bit pricey but so worth it!!!
Service: Nail art
5. I called and was able to get an appointment the same morning. Sam did my nails. During the whole process of my manicure he was very rushed and he was not focused on the quality of his work. When he was filing my nails he was very rough and
6. My experience here was okay. Sam did my manicure, during the process he Kept hitting my cuticles while smoothing out the acrylic. He explained to me what I wanted couldn’t be done, so I was bummed about that. It’s been a week since my nails
7. I had a shellac manicure on a Friday and was informed it will last two weeks and there is a $5 cost to remove the shellac polish. Two days later the polish chipped. I went to the salon the next day to have the polish removed. I didn’t
8. Very friendly and professional. They are quite efficient and meticulous with their work.
9. They were able to get me in right away for a full set, and they did an excellent job. They also have a very large selection of colors for your nails.
10. Ashley at Jenny Nails did an AMAZING job today. I will be back, I absolutely love their Gel-X!