Jackie’s Dog Grooming
Recent Comments Jackie’s Dog Grooming:
1. I’ve taken my dogs here a few times and absolutely love it. The self serve dogwash tubs are big and easy to hook your dogs into. They warm the shampoo and offer towels brushes and blow dry for you to use
2. My dogs get anxious with the vet and other groomers. I have no problem bringing them to Jackies. They do great and I don’t have to give my dog any meds for anxiety going here. The girls are so patient and loving with the dogs. Highly recommend
3. This place is unique.The staff is so nice and the waiting is very minimal about no waiting to 15 min.They always treat our dogs and us like champions.We go for the self wash and that is unbeatable.Great please.They do not rip us off.Honest everytime.
4. Very friendly staff. Walked in and got my dogs nails clipped. Also washed my dog in in their bath. The lady was very helpful as it was my first time there… provided me towels and a quiet blow drier.
5. Used the self service stations and left with a fresh and clean doggo. The staff were so friendly and helpful too. They really go out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and were taken care of.
6. Heather is so nice, and actually trimmed my Bailey for me. Wonderful personality, once they start accepting new customers, I will be there.
Customer service is always very important when meeting new potential customers, wonderful gal.
7. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value
Dana was very nice and was able to squeeze in my kitty last minute, he’s a big boy and his coat was VERY matted. She washed, clipped his hair, clipped his nails, and cleaned his ears for a very reasonable price.! I will be bringing all my babies here from now on. She also offers cat boarding. 😄
8. Positive: Professionalism, Quality
This was the first time taking my Irish Wolfhound mix in. She would not let me wash her at home. The staff was very helpful and now my dog is sparkly clean. I will definitely go back.
9. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value
Took my 3 dogs in today for the self wash. Closest one to my house they were very accommodating. I highly recommend if you have nervous dogs and need to wash them yourself (especially if they are a shedding breed one of mine is a german
10. Absolutely wonderful. Our cat sake had a spa day and he got pampered. From shampoo and comb out to removing a knot or two in his fur trimmed his nails clean his ears and he looked damn good for his date tonight I even put a full tank of gas in the car for him knowing that he’d be out late. Cheers to Diane.