J Junior’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments J Junior’s Barber Shop:
1. My husband was very satisfied with his experience. I also have been there Erica cut my hair I am very happy with her she’s very nice and attentive we will be back👍😉
2. THOSE PLACE IS SO WEAK AND DIDNT WANT SERVICE YESTERDAY MY HUSBAND WENT IN AT 5PM TO GET HIS HAIR CUT…JUST TO BE TOLD THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANYONE NOBODY INSIDE…AND STILL NEEDED AN HR LEFT BEFORE CLOSING TIME….THERE WE’RE 3 GUYS INSIDE DOING NOTHING…. GREAT SERVICE NOT..!!!!!!!!!
3. Most of the barbers there know what their doing but there’s only a couple times where they messed but when they messed up this time the barber didn’t tell me anything and just kept trying to fix it but made it worse!! And on the other hand
4. The barbers here keep it real and they make you look good and feel good with a great haircut! I have been going here since 1997 since I was in high school with Perris High!
5. waited an hour for a haircut because everyone wanted to sit around and talk. there’s bound to be a better barber shop out here.
6. Great Barber shop I’ve been going since 2003
7. Great service super nice and friendly people first time going there and I will be back
8. I haven’t been satisfied with a hair cut that I actually like since my mom would cut my hair back in my teenage years. This place is nice and neat . The manager Jesse is a cool guy and the employees are friendly people; makes you feel like
9. I came here with 5 teenage boys and we were seen almost right away. Small decent shop. Gets packed easily but which shop doesn’t on a Saturday. Friendly staff. They had two big screens we could catch Football games while we waited which was a plus. I’ll come back again and totally recommend this location.
10. I feel badly giving a low rating yet I would feel worse not being honest.
Generally speaking they have good barbers , but the wait time is an insanely long wait . It would be cool if they considered appointments or something. 🤷♀️