J D Michel
Recent Comments J D Michel:
1. Clean, energetic salon with lots of options of products, services, and boutique items. John is my favorite as he listens well, takes covid precautions, and is so darn polite.
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
I have had my curly hair cut many times, but Laura is by *far* the best curly hair specialist I have ever had. My curls are so healthy and the products she recommended are fantastic! Not to mention, she is super easy to talk to and made me feel like a regular 🙂
Services: Haircut, Hairstyling
3. Wonderful salon. Everyone is so pleasant. John is an expert in hair coloring.
4. Love my hairstylist at JD Michel!
She is the best. If I can’t decide what to do with my hair, her advise always turns out amazing!
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
First time there and will be continuing to come back thanks to the amazing job Bobby did with my balayage. I hadn’t had my hair colored in a very long time but thanks to my genetics I was so wayyy to many grays for my liking but he did an amazing job!!! It looks so natural and beautiful!!! Thanks again Bobby for the amazing job!!
6. Critical: Quality
Definitely wont be back… I showed the lady what haircut I wanted, it was only like 3-4 inches off my hair, which was down past breasts. The haircut would have taken my hair to like 1-2 inches past my collarbone. It was a layered haircut
7. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I made my appointment two months in advance and was so excited for it. Unfortunately I’m very disappointed with how my hair turned out and left the salon in tears. I essentially spent $200 for my hair to be ruined. I told Christa very
8. Tracy Hill is exactly what one wishes for in a hairdresser – she listens to my requests, tells me what she thinks and then creates the results in color and cut exactly as we talked about. She rocks it!
9. Love this Salon been coming to Mandy for many years!! I love how she’s made it her own after becoming owner but all the love that goes behind it and the changes during the pandemic that she and her staff have encountered and ROCKED it out
10. The staff was pretty nice! I went in for the first time to see Laura to get a Devacut, I had severely damaged hair from heat and breakage from ponytails. She cut/shaped the back of my hair in it’s natural state which removed some of the