Imperial Barber Shop
Recent Comments Imperial Barber Shop:
1. Critical: Professionalism
The old lady cut me multiple times and I asked for a mid fade and I revived a high fade horrible service she was very rough and she said she couldn’t reach and I was treated like a doll with my head being twisted cause she couldn’t reach 🤦🏽♂️Never coming back again !!!!!!!!
Service: Head Shave
2. Critical: Professionalism
I don’t recommend anyone coming here! Really big guy with glasses completely ruined my hair. Asked for a mid-fade with a 1/2 size, hard part, & trim off the top. Mid-fade was completely uneven all around my head. Hard part line was crooked
3. Great barber 💈 my husband really liked his haircut, especially since we are from out of town and didn’t know where to go! This is the place to go! Very friendly staff also. All around great barbers
4. Go back over and go speak very nice very clean Barbershop but very happy took my grandson in for a haircut he loved it the young lady cutting the hair very polite so go by have a good experience with the haircut Norwalk Raider
5. Lucky for me I stopped there always a special place in my life for a great stylist/barber and I just found out here.
6. Irma is amazing i ha e two mixed children every barber i have taken them too couldn’t master the cut i requested but irma is amazing going on two years i have been going to her
7. As an ex-Norwalk resident I must say that that city was easy overdue for a great barber shop like this one. This is one location of several. And the people that work here are amazing specially, Irma, who works miracles on my toddler.
8. Always have to get my hair cut by Hector. Amazing job every time
9. Friendly atmosphere. They had a movie playing on a flat screen for waiting customers. But my favorite thing has to be how much attention the barbers pay to their work. My 5 year old line up is super on point. And no hidden fees. The sign says 10 dollars and that’s how much it was.
10. I been here multiple times. Good service. But there is times I tried to get a haircut. First thing in the morning. They have a sign that says open at 8am. I always get here at 8am and wait for 30 min and the place is still closed. If you are going to say you open at 8am be here at 8am.