Imjuscuttin Barber Studio
Recent Comments Imjuscuttin Barber Studio:
1. Walk ins aren’t welcome. Waited for about 30 min before asking for next available barber, was met with attitude and annoyance. Then waited an hour to be seated only for my barber to be on his phone for about 15 min while I’m in the chair. Was charged $50 for a simple fade. Not worth it. Horrible experience.
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
Ricardo is a magician barber. I come in with long hair and a full beard, he cuts, trims, shaves and shapes and I go out the door looking like a movie star. The shop is clean, they have at least five other chairs which were all busy. All the other customers I observed left happy with amazing hair cuts. Added bonus: 80’s rap!
Services: Buzz cut, Curly hair, Beard trim, Straight razor shave, Scissor cut, Haircut, Shave, Shape up
3. Critical: Professionalism
Walkins aren’t welcome unlike the door says. I left after a 30 minute wait. One of the barbers finished up and there was no one else waiting. One of the other barbers told him to cut my hair “the walk in at 8am” he looked at me and walked out.
4. Ricky Ricardo is the best! If you got a beard, you need this guy. Took his time and did it right. I appreciate it 🙏
5. Hands down the most affordable, well located, quality haircut in the island. Jarvis is full of positivity, fun, and great stories. Come visit him if you’re looking for the best cut for your money
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I had my haircut with Ricardo, he gave me a tapered fade and did the beard, he did an excellent job and was very professional. I’ll return for another cut. Thanks Ricardo
Services: Beard trim, Shape up
7. Critical: Professionalism
When you schedule an appointment and then you verify the appointment shouldn’t you get the appointment you requested? I held up my end but you couldn’t hold up yours. I scheduled my appointment with Hector online like it says to do. I
8. Best barbers on the island. As professional as it gets, incredible time management on appointments and taking their time on clients hair. Just all around full of the right barbers and a wonderful owner. Whether you’re here to stay or
9. These guys did a great job, with a high degree of care and professionalism. I dropped in while on a brief excursion from a cruise without an appointment. They worked me in quickly, and you could tell the barber was careful. They used a
10. Great spot, great price with top notch barbers, been going to Ricardo there for afew months, top bloke with great skills. Def recommend.