Iconz Barber & Style
Recent Comments Iconz Barber & Style:
1. I came in and asked for a fade and a little trim and I come out with an awful fade and with piece of long strands of hair and pieces of really short hair. Never coming here again
2. Critical: Quality
I’ve been waiting here for 4hours almost. I didn’t realize the Barber I was waiting on only does appointments. Almost an hour and a half, the guy then tells me he is appointment only. Very unprofessional for that. Them 2nd barber lying about how he has two in front of my son. It is awful. I would not recommend this business.
3. Awesome environment, top notch barber’s. Come see Dee in the first chair… Cain is the owner and shown in the picture below…
4. I love this place. My son’s barber knocks it out the park. Plus the atmosphere is always a vibe!
5. My dude D cleaned me up! As a new customer and resident to the area I’m optimistic about a new barber to give me a cut. This gentleman squared me away a gave me a fresh new look that I plan to keep as long as I’m in the Prattville area.
6. I took my son to sports clips in Prattville and asked for a fade from 5 on top to 2 on bottom and she shaved him atw down to a 2 all over. Messed him up bad poor guy was crying when we left and missed a day at school. Husband took him to
7. Today, 09/23/2019, I went to Iconz Barber and Style, Although, owner was occupied with a client and another client was waiting to be serviced by him, he greeted me, I told him that I wanted a haircut for my toddler. He informed me that
8. Inconsistent! The first time I took my son there, it was great! Second time I explained the cut I wanted, and the barber was to occupied on his phone. He began taking off way too much and ended up leaving practically bald headed. The third
9. D3 accomodated me on a holiday and gave me a fantastic haircut and artistic beard trim. Courteous and knowlegeable staff. Large facility with numerous options. Conveniently located next to Winn Dixie with plenty of parking. They can and
10. Well I have to say it’s hard to find someone to really be able to cut a 2 year olds hair when they are not use to it but when we walked in at Icons here in Prattville Alabama and met Maurice or Reese is what he goes by He welcomed my son in