Recent Comments Hollywood Nails:
1. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
I got my nails dipped for a wedding here. I am from out of town so I had never been there before. I would certainly never go back and I would not recommend the services. I had a female (not sure on name) and she did not do a great job.
2. Love this salon! I highly recommend making an appointment especially if you’re wanting to get your nails done on the weekend. Great waxing services! Yes, they’re natural lol
3. They are nice and efficient. I get acrylic nails most of the time and got my first pedicure last weekend. I asked and he explained how it went.
4. Critical: Professionalism
I go there because there was a really sweet person that usually does my nails and keeps a constant price but this time I went the guy wasn’t there and it should’ve cost 38 AT MOST. But instead charged me $50 and when I asked for a receipt
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Will never go anywhere else for mani/pedi day with mum and daughter. Amazing girls day with Hollywood Nails
Services: Pedicures, Manicures, Acrylic nails
6. My sister in law and I have a wedding to attend. We went in asking for a manicure. We had an appointment scheduled but felt as though we were the burden and treated very rudely. We were rushed and did not even receive a massage or lotion
7. Sub par nails. The nail tech rushed through and didn’t even care about them at all. They’re thick, lumpy and uneven. Poor foot massage as well.
8. I took my daughter and her friends in for a full set of acrylics. They are all happy with the results so I am happy too! I didn’t get the name of the gentleman who did my daughter’s nails, but she chose 5 different colors and he patiently
9. I love going there and getting my pedicure every 2 weeks
10. They were extremely busy the day I was there and seemed like they were trying to “hurry” I got a French manicure and you can see little spots in the white areas on almost all my nails because the girl who did them didn’t have me wash my hands before putting the clear polish on! I will find somewhere else to go next time