HI DEMAND NAILS
Recent Comments HI DEMAND NAILS:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
This is my third time getting my nails done here and every time has been a great experience! The place is clean and the staff is very friendly. I recommend asking for Cindy, she always does a wonderful job with my nails and they have turned
2. I had an appointment at another place that had confirmed my appointment a week prior. I went there and it was completely closed. In panic, I called Hi Demand and they were accepting walk ins. I got there and was the next in line. I went in
3. Love this place, great atmosphere, homely….Helen does an excellent job..I finally have someone who can do nails..
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I’ve been going to High Demand Nails and Spa for a while now and thought I should finally post a review. I really like this place because I never need to make an appointment, it’s very clean, everyone I’ve had do my nails are very
5. Mai is phenomenal! Very nice, gentle and did great work! It was my first time in and I will only be coming here (hopefully with Mai) from now on! Thank you so much!
6. Critical: Professionalism
I have visited Hi Demand nails on several occasions but I will not be back. I am usually serviced by “Hi” the nail tech, however on my last visit I allowed “Helen” to service me for a fill-in. I was unhappy with the shape and bulkiness of
7. The staff here is wonderful, empathetic to their customers, and truly care about the quality of their work. That’s all you need to know.
8. I had the wonderful pleasure of having Lynda perform my pedicure. She was gentle, yet scrub the mess out of my feet! And her foot massage was amazing! Only problem I had was when it was time to do my manicure, Lynda was pulled away to do
9. My girlfriends birthday. We made appointments for 2 people pedicures and 2 people for fill in
I waited 40 minutes before they came to me again asking what I needed. I had an
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism
My visit was relaxing but my big toes on both feet were not dry enough ( after 2 hours ) to put on my socks and shoes which I didn’t realize until I was home and took off my shoes and socks. I will return to have them redone. I did and they fixed them without any problems. Great job and thank you!😄
Services: Dip powder, Pedicures