Heavy Hittaz Barber Shop
Recent Comments Heavy Hittaz Barber Shop:
1. I’m never the type to switch up on what I’m used to but today my son was really persistent on getting his haircut and his usual barber was unavailable. I went as a walk-in and only waited about 15mins which wasn’t bad at all. I wish I got
2. Don’t go here. After waiting 2 hours and bring in a picture and talking to the Barber to make sure that he felt comfortable doing that cut wing that cut, it took him 45 minutes to completely mess my son’s hair all the way up. And he
3. Maxx is the best barber in town. I’ve been going to maxx for 4 years now and now I won’t let anyone else cut me.
4. No social distancing, no customer nor staff wearing mask and everyone talking while cutting hair. So if you want to catch something this is the place to come. No sanitizing of station between customers as well. My man was trying to get a
5. Positive: Quality
Jsmooth the second guy on the right hand side was fantastic. He has a gift and he applied his talent on my head. I recommend everyone to check him out was mannered young man.
Service: Buzz cut
6. Maxx is a beast 🔥🔥🔥!!
Best barber in south Fl ‼️
7. Critical: Quality, Value
I honestly wish I can put 0 stars. This barber that goes by the name smooth, is really not that smooth. I asked for a blowout and got some basic haircut for $30. Notice it wasn’t blown out properly I was not going to make him touch my hair
8. Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
Jay is a throwback to Barbers who took pride in their work. He is the Jacob Lawrence, Romare Bearden, Gabriel Levique ( famous artists) of Barbers in Palm Beach County. If you want a real cut go to Jay, if you want a whatever cut go elsewhere.
9. Great barber shop. Spacious and clean. Jay is a grandmaster with a pair of clippers. Book early cause his time slots fill up fast. Flat screen TVs line the walls and they have an ATM on site.
10. I wanted to like this place because the one Barber at the front was very helpful with trying to find someone to cut my son’s hair, but everyone was booked. The barber Andrew was a no show. Talk about lack of work ethics and unprofessional.