Hanan’s Hair Salon
Recent Comments Hanan’s Hair Salon:
1. Been to every salon in Dearborn and I always left disappointed. First time trying Hanans hair salon and will probably never go anywhere else ever again. Makeup 10/10 Bilqees is amazing and her work is legit flawless. She knows what she’s
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
My favorite salon! Been a client for years. Everyone is friendly and helpful! The owner Hanan is so sweet and is literally amazing at everything she does. I got my eyebrows and hair cut done by her yesterday and as usual she never fails.
3. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I came here to get hair and makeup done for my brothers wedding. I had heard not too good things about this place already but I was willing to risk it. But when I arrived I was treated with hostility. The girls in the front do not know how
4. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
If I could rate this place a 0 I truly would. I came here to get my hair dyed and I didn’t get what I asked for. On top of that my hair got really damaged, and I was ripped off. I went back to tell them and they acted like my hair looked
5. Hanan is amazing. She knows what she is doing and all the works are so respectful.
6. One of the best places to shop at… very respected & welcoming owner!! Highly recommend everyone to try shopping from there, they have everything you’ll need
7. Critical: Professionalism
Disgusting. That’s probably the best word to describe this place. Not only is their service horrible, but their customer service is just as bad. If you want to get your hair and makeup done go somewhere professionial this place is a joke.
8. Critical: Cleanliness
Horrible experience this place is not sanitary what’s so ever. Came her to do my hair and got lice instead. I know numerous people who have complained about this salon don’t come here.
9. Really great customer service and very affordable.
10. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I came in here to get my hair done. First thing I saw were the dirty brushes that turned me away while doing my hair I overheard the owner and the girl that does the appointments complaining about Yemeni clientele. I’ve told my whole family to stop going there after hearing that.