Hall of Fadez
Recent Comments Hall of Fadez:
1. My 17yr old son has been coming here for 3+ years and he always leaves satisfied!
2. Great babers never have to wait long all know what they are doing
3. I like it, I wanted my head to be shaved bald. Was treated fairly well. You can get lost in the TV and the basketball posters scattered around the shop. The environment brings out a very lively atmosphere.
4. Mike is a professional who focuses on his client. Very organized and clean shop.
5. Good vibes good people, I did go in without an appointment like 2-3 weeks ago and got a guy i guess is still growing because he lowered my beard after I said just a line up on my beard dont lower it i’m trying to grow it out, but like I said other than that decent spot
6. Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality
I was looking for a barber for my son..and I got exactly what I wanted…quick,,friendly. I did not stay in the shop while my son got his hair cut…so I asked my son afterwards…did the barber talk to you while you got a cut…my son said no…but who cares the cut was clean and fresh..they’ll get to know each other later..lol
7. As a first time customer, I called to inquire about womens’ cuts and Mike was unprofessionally rude and sarcastic by phone. He said he would be the one cutting my hair so naturally I asked how long he’s been cutting hair. His response is, ‘
8. Rude and inconsiderate. I sat there and waisted two hours of my life and I know I was there before anyone else showed up. The owner just kept letting his regulars come in, sit and get their hair cut. Not once staying a thing to me. I just left. Do not go here. You have been warned.
9. This barber shop was nice and clean the owner Mike was very professional and cut swiftly I am vey pleased with my boys hair cuts this is the best haircut they have received I found me a new barber I recommend Hall of Fadez
10. Racist. I sat around for an hour as one person after another walked in after me and got helped. They made it abundantly clear white people are not welcome. It wasn’t until after an hour of me waiting and watching one person after another