Recent Comments Hailie’s Haircuts:
1. I’ve had Sean cut my hair maybe a dozen times over the years and he’s always done a pretty good job of cutting it the way that I asked. I’ve gotten haircut costing four or five times as much and they weren’t really much better than his.
2. You must make an appointment to get your haircut friendly service quick and will keep coming back. Haircuts for women is decently priced @$30
3. She’s a great person and knows how to cut hair they way you’d want it I don’t go anywhere else I give her a 10
4. Great haircut and the price is pretty reasonable.
5. Love this place, hidden gem of the east bay. Been going to Shaun/Shawn/Sean (not sure how to spell it) for years and he always nails it. I used to live in a major city and would pay double for a haircut and it still wouldn’t be as good as he does it.
6. I had a great experience here. I received excellent service and was pleased with my haircut. Definitely book an appointment or go right when they open as she stays busy.
7. I had been needing to get my hair done for quite some time. I just happened to be in the area and my child was placed. . Although there was a bit of a way. It was very well worth it. The woman who cut my hair was quick, but did a great job and it was a great price too
8. A ‘cut’ above. I have always cut my own hair. But as I get older, it’s time to pamper myself. Owner Shawn is the man!! Great service, never rushes to get to the next person. And he is just a nice guy.
Does exactly what you want, not what he thinks is best.
9. Shawn The Owner specializes in Guys Hair, He takes his time never rushed cuts to perfection, He is Always in High Demand sometimes lines waiting for him to cut your hair. I recommend him always to friends and Family. His Wife Also Cuts and styles hair also. She’s great for Ladies Hair.
10. My whole family has been coming here since she opened. Great service…great haircuts! P.s…My 14 year old boy has Shawn cut his hair. He won’t let anyone else touch it. Bring her boys or hubby with you.