Grimes Barber Shop
Recent Comments Grimes Barber Shop:
1. Stopped by in route for a quick trim.
Place was nice and clean. It’s an old folks barber shop. I’m devastatingly handsome so I go where ever for a cut. Lady was working for 20 minutes on the back of
2. Old time barber shop, haircuts are $12. This is my first cut in over a year due to the pandemic. I believe he did a really good job. I like the way my hair looks now.
3. Awesome place! No frills, just a great cut, great price! Love the old school!
4. Walk right in the front door and there was the women come on sit down let’s get your haircut
5. Positive: Professionalism, Value
While in town for business, I was looking for a good ,old time barbershop and did I hit a home run !! Fast, friendly, and exactly what I wanted. Five stars !!
6. A good, no frills barber shop. If you can describe your haircut in 20 words or less, this is the spot for you. They did a fine job fixing my 97 year old grandfather’s hair after a previous hatchet job by another shop. Parking isn’t ideal,
7. I get a really good barber haircut for $10+ tip. I’ve been going on and off for 40 years. Like most men I don’t need a stylist. I’m in and out in minutes and look sexy for cheap. I highly recommend this barber shop
8. I have been going to this barber shop for years and always had great service until today. 9/13/17 I walked in around 1pm and no male barbers were present so I took the last lady in the row of barbers. Before she started a friend of hers
9. Have been coming here for a trim (not enough hair to call a cut!) for many years. If you need a barber and not a stylist, these are the people. Specialties with military cuts and beards. Most are local barbers who have worked here for years. If you are a new customer, try out a few until you find the one who works best for you.
10. I stop here on the way into work. I love that they open at 7 AM and I can still get into work before 8 with a fresh cut. Staff is friendly and the price is great.