Great Lakes Nails
Recent Comments Great Lakes Nails:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Thank you Kevin and your team for always doing such beautiful work!! All the nail techs are very talented and do amazing work. I highly recommended this nail salon. They pay attention to detail, are clean and give great customer service! You will love your nails!!!!
Services: Nail art, Dip powder, Acrylic nails, Manicures, Pedicures
2. All credit card transactions now charged $1 extra. Basin of water was barely lukewarm. Nails were barely cleaned. No work was done to remove dead skin. When time to get off roughness on the bottom of my foot, barely rubbed, still
3. My mom and I decided to go last minute to get a manicure before Christmas. I now understand why they weren’t fully booked. If you’re familiar with manicures you know the place typically will spend some time giving you a nice luxurious hand
4. I went to this salon to get my dip manicure removed and get manicure done and it has been a nightmare since then. The guy (one who is a little older and wears glasses) who did my nails gave me a couple of cuts, then used a jar of acetone to
5. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
Used to have Daisy as my tech and she was good. Then she moved away. I got a shellac manicure with Nancy. Next day the nail chipped. Went back there to have it fixed which they did, but the very same evening it chipped again. And another
6. Got a gift card for this place last year. As a busy parent with a full time job, it’s taken me a while to get in. I just looked and saw that the gift card is expired already. Sorry, if you take a customer’s money for a gift card and it
7. Critical: Quality
My past two visits for a pedicure were disappointing. Both pedicures were rushed even though it didn’t seem busy in the salon nor was it near closing time. The polish was sloppy, and after getting home I realized that the tips of my
8. I got a gift certificate for Great lakes nails and i figured i would give it a try ….SO HAPPY i did….not only were they super friendly but faster then ever! I didn’t have to wait for a chair…i was in and out! Jenny did my nails and
9. Great Lakes Salon is just like the name says… great! Organized, clean and they staff to accommodate walk-ins which is very nice. I’ve had great service with several of their technicians. A couple weeks ago, I got a beautiful Shellac
10. Kevin was amazing. I’m so happy with my nails I can’t wait to come back!!