Goodfellows Barber Shop
Recent Comments Goodfellows Barber Shop:
1. Every chair does a great job. Co-workers comment that I get my hair cut by professionals. Obviously not at a chain store. I’m hooked. Booking online is easy and times are always met. Great guys all around.
2. First time visit, and I could not be happier with the service I received. I had a picture of what I wanted, and my haircut turned out great! Very nice old-school vibe to the shop. I will be back for sure.
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Denise is awesome! Haircut is exactly what I want every time. She is especially great during this COVID-19 outbreak. Felt very comfortable with going in. She has appointment only, everyone wears a mask and there is hand sanitizer for customers. Highly recommend
4. I have been coming here for years – for a number of reasons, including great haircuts, reasonable price. Denise gives great haircuts. While the shop is modern it does have a cool old – fashioned vibe, including traditional barber chairs,
5. Great place to get your hair cut! Denise and her staff are very good at their job and friendly. Always good conversation as well. I have been going there for over 10 years with no complaints! I will give you a little secret, which I hate to
6. Goodfellows barber shop is one of the best barber shops around. I been taking my dad here for 3 years now. Denise and Jason are very good with there work.. but not only are they good with what they do they are good people, very friendly
7. Jason is amazing!!!! A great old school classic barbershop where quality is key not just get you in and out of the chair like other places. Well worth the price, only thing is bring cash because this classic shop does not take credit card. Best cut I ever had. Lots of compliments
8. I have gotten cuts from both Jason and Denise and can say they are both some of the best I’ve gotten. I’m pretty particular about my hair and am willing to pay high dollar for a good barber and I have paid 30+ dollars for a cut around town.
9. Best barber in town. Never feel rushed even when they are busy, Denise always pays attention to detail. Great music and decor too. Don’t over pay at the new gimmicky barbershops, this is the real deal and best bang for your buck.
10. This was my first visit, and my only regret is that I did not come here sooner! Chris did a great job with my hair, which is a challenge as there is so little of it on top. He made sure he was clear about my wishes before starting and really delivered! I’ll be back next month