Recent Comments Freedom Barbershop:
1. I always come here for my haircuts, despite living in La Quinta. It’s worth the drive because these guys cut hair like there’s no tomorrow. Friendly staff (I went to high school w some of them) always joking around and talking with
2. This place is very cool!! Young men are there to take care of your hair cuts even cleaned up my sons face with a quick straight razor cut.
Services: Scissor cut, Straight razor shave, Haircut
3. Great job and environment. Always satisfied with my haircut.
4. I took my boys there to get thir haircut and to my surprise they where best with kids and super friendly so that they didn’t make the kids feel scared at all.
5. Critical: Professionalism
Due to how close this shop is to my home it was convenient. I looked over the fact barbers would show up late. Most of the barbers do cut well and I’ve always tipped them well. My schedule is very unpredictable so I to get the shop right
6. I found these guys about 8 months during the covid shutdown. I always schedule my cuts with Tony. Tony and the rest of the team are polite, respectful, confident and know how to cut hair especially fades, line ups and those “more attention
7. I showed my CDL Photo for the young barber for a example. Not a quality cut for $25. I felt like I was going to a barbering college. My hair was cut in a point not even cut short enough in the back and sticking out in the front. I
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I’ve been coming to this barber shop for about 2+ years now. Ivan Prado has been cutting my hair almost every single time. Even now during the COVID-19 pandemic, the barber shop has taken precautions with masks and social distancing. They
9. Great atmosphere. I’ve had my hair cut by 5 different barbers here, haven’t had a bad experience with any of them.
10. Best place to get a haircut in the Coachella valley and if you’re in Indio make sure u stop by freedoms there costumers service is amazing vary professional. it’s what u call a real barbershop fellas hands down.