Frank’s Barber & Beauty Shop
Recent Comments Frank’s Barber & Beauty Shop:
1. Usually I get a great haircut, but you have to go to the same guy. Idk if he still works there but he was great. I agree with another review, the lady who cut my hair was rude and actually drew blood when I asked her to use the razor, not
2. Today was fast because there was no one in line. High price and a little uncomfortable due to cash only very inconvenience
3. Frank’s barbershop is the best place to go. I been going there for 22 years. When I was 17 leaving in Fontana and now I take my son. Same women’s been working there for many years. If u all go the go get cut, the Razer Fade is the best & they do better work then the men’s barbershop. Thanks Frank.
4. Happy to have a barbershop open nearby. Honey helped me today and I was very pleased with my new haircut in time for my job interview tomorrow! And Lourdes helped me last time. Very friendly and wonderful women here at this shop. Make sure you sign in and provide a good phone number: the new waiting in line. ✌️
5. Love this place. Walk-ins welcome
Ample parking, wheelchair access,
And they do all kinds of cuts.
6. Nice People exelent service cut very nice
7. Was recommended by my nephew. Honey cuy my hair, and I love it. I was going to a different barber. Paying $30.00 plus tip. Frank Barber has a new client.
8. I always bring my son here. They are friendly and do a good job. I do have to add that their prices have gone up from 10 dollars to 12 and now 14. I recently went and payed 14 for the hair cut, 2 for tip plus the 1 dollar fee for using my card. Total of 17 dollars for a kid hair cut.
9. Good cuts, pretty fast, been taking my boys here for a few years now, Lourdes and Lupita are my go to girls.
10. I recently moved to Fontana area about 1 year ago I’ve tried many a barbershop but nobody can beat Franks service all chairs know how to cut hair great ….and once they get to know you…you will never have to speak a word they know how to