Fadis Barbershop Palace
Recent Comments Fadis Barbershop Palace:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I was referred to Fadi’s by a co worker and I’m so pleased with my service that I’m going to tell everyone about this place. I walked right in at 10am and was seated, the shop is clean and neat as can be, I was impressed with the aesthetic
2. This place did an amazing job. I been looking for a local barber for a while and I stumbled across them and I don’t regret it. Give them a shot you won’t feel bad
3. Best barber in town, I have hopped around quite a bit and have landed here and haven’t strayed in over 2 years. Abe is my go to, really takes his time and takes pride in his work. Consistently top notch and everyone is friendly.
Services: Haircut, Scissor cut, Straight razor shave
4. It’s a decent place except that there’s no line concept. There are people walked in infront of me talked to him nicely and gone ahead of us. Otherwise people are friendly.
5. My husband stumbled onto this shop when he was looking for a haircut because he had to go overseas for a funeral, during the pandemic when most places were closed he found this place cause his original place had closed, he has never looked back Mike is the best at cutting my husbands hair
6. Clean, busy, great cut. Was my first time here and I’ll definitely be back. My Barber was Abe.
7. Blake is an expertly skilled barber. I got a perfect haircut, beard trim and straight razor shave with hot towel. A very fair price for the services as well.
8. I’ve never gotten exactly what I wanted with a cut until I got my hair fixed up here. Great people, great professionalism
9. I’m not much of a barber person, normally cut my own hair. But needed a fast cut for a funeral and they did a great job. Sure, it was just a basic mens buzz cut, but I was in a pinch and they were very nice and made me feel welcomed. In and
10. Great first experience, Brahim give me a great haircut and I loved it. Very welcoming.