Fade Away 64 Barber Salon
Recent Comments Fade Away 64 Barber Salon:
1. Brought my Father in for a real professional haircut and clean up. He is 88 years old and could use a caring stylist. Hair cut was $19 dollars, service was priceless. Limited parking, local business, early in the week is best. Cheers.
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
When I found this place I had tried others where I had bad experiences or they were too expensive for my budget. This business serves both guys and gals. My stylist has a room in back as to not disturb others who might not like the smells
3. Always get a cut from here and today my kid had an appointment with Corey at 415 since he’s appointments only now get there at 400 and the place is locked up tight!! Very frustrating!!!!!
4. It’s a nice place. Anna is awesome! Great cut and got it done.
5. Top notch place to get cleaned up and faded! Anna is on top of her game, cuts, fades, personality and great conversation! Always a laugh in her chair. Kasey, Tonya, and Cory are top shelf barbers as well!! Great place all around to get your wig split!!
6. just got another great haircut . I’ve been coming here for well over a year now I’ve had every barber they’ve had there I have not been disappointed I will be going back every time very satisfied
7. Great shop! Just moved to the area and it is my new spot
8. Positive: Quality
My whole family goes here. I love the service. My son is dealt with patience and precision (for an energetic kid ) and we are never disappointed. I changed up my salon of the last 10 years to Fade away and I’m happy I did.
9. Good haircut and good prices. A small no BS kinda place.
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Took my grandson for a haircut. He wasn’t sure what he wanted. Anna took the time to discuss different styles with him & once they both decided the cut came out exactly as she described it. We were both very happy. Great little barber shop. Ask for ANNA!!! She’s awesome!