Recent Comments Exotic Nails:
1. Don’t get ripped off like I did!! I went in for a soak off and shellac with a pink and white French tip polish. I walked out with no soak off and a gel manicure I was told was shellac. I know it’s not. I told this man I wanted to soak off
2. I love it here. I only go to Alex to get my nails done. I take him a picture and he does exactly what i want and it always looks great. And hannah does a great job on my eye brows, she the only one i trust with them.
I drive about 30 minutes to just go here!!!! You guys are the best❤
Services: Pedicures, Waxing, Acrylic nails, Manicures
3. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Worst place I’ve ever been to and I’ve been getting my nails done for 6+ years now. I spent an hour and a half in this place for something that could’ve been done in 45 mins due to the nail tech literally not knowing what tf he was doing.
4. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Sent here by their ‘sister’ store ‘Paris Nails’ at 9 mile & Ryan! Arrived at Paris Nails, nobody available for 2 hours to do the specific shape I get (which I’ve been getting for 10+ years) ((Floc style/Duck feet))!
5. Had a mani/pedi. It was well done and didn’t take super long at all. Happy with how everything went and turned out.
6. This is my first time coming here i scheduled an appointment for a fill in. She began my fill in and the whole experience was extremely rushed. The acrylic was laid on thick and bulky. The polish was not put on neat as there are tiny
7. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I got my nails done with Exotic Nails yesterday afternoon. It’s my wedding anniversary soon & I wanted to feel pretty. I spent $45 plus a tip on super short nails. Meanwhile, I asked for medium length & coffin shaped nails. The woman who
8. I absolutely love this place they do great work, very friendly, pricing wise and quality of service great. The pictures I posted my nails were a week old and still doing really good, the color isn’t polish its colored powder and they are the gel not acrylic.
9. This used to be my go to nail salon I’ve always went here. Loved this place!! But unfortunately This isn’t my first rodeo with having problems with my pedicures. Only to find out this one is more serious. Apparently they don’t clean their
10. I recently got my nails done for my sisters wedding. As my sister had recommended, I tried out the powder dip because it is supposed to last a long time, use NO UV light, and is just good for your nails! I think my manicurist did a great