Recent Comments Exclusive Cutz:
1. Critical: Professionalism
It’s as if all the barbers work on their own time.. SLOW TIME! Just chit chatting and cutting hair at the slowest pace I’ve ever seen! You shouldn’t have to wait over an hour for a cut on a MONDAY! 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽 Worst shop in Deltona
Services: Shape up, Haircut
2. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
Unacceptable. Do Not Go to the guy on the Right with the glasses. I feel so bad ,tomorrow is my son birthday and I haven’t been able to drive to his barber for a health reason that keeps me from driving far. I figured we could try this
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Every experience I have at this Barbershop is always fantastic! The staff is always on point and seem to run a very tight ship! Edward is my barber and never let’s me down ! There’s A lot of barbershops in town but nothing like Exclusive
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Have been coming here for years and have been using Edward whom is always quick friendly and attends to every details. The shop overall is always kept clean, cool and smelling fresh. 10/10 would recommend a local shop of barbers who have pride behind their work.
Services: Haircut, Beard trim
5. Took a shot in the dark and called a day ahead for a cut. They set me up with Nick. It’s been a while since I’ve experienced a good, Old fashion barber shop. The other guys were all really chill and I got an excellent cut from Nick. I’ll surely be a return customer
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
When I moved to the Deltona area a year ago, I struggled finding a good latino barber shop with good quality cuts. While searching, my dad told me about Exclusive Cutzs’ quality service and professionalism. As soon as I got inside the shop,
7. This place is a good place to get your hair cuts. This is the #1 Barbershop. I recommend anyone to go and get there cuts at this palce. The staff are all friendly, they all get alomg like brothers. They treat the clients with up most respect.
8. Very good place to cut yourself, I recommend it, those who know about the style are Dominican and Puerto Rican
9. Get an appointment as they can get busy. Have been going to this place for years now and can say all of the long standing members are great. Just don’t go on a saturday without an appointment as you will possibly wait for over an hour. this goes for any barber shop that’s good.
10. Waited 2 hours for a hair cut for my husband as a walk-in on a Saturday. I understand its a busy day and we had no appointment so we expected some kinda of wait time, but not 2 hours. I feel this place is more welcoming to appointments, or