Recent Comments Epic Haircut:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
AMAZING!!!! I have been going here fro 4 years and I will continue to go. Its clean, amazing service and everyone is really nice. Everyone there is good but if you can ask to go with Mauro(he’s the guy in the first chair by the door). In fact I have an appointment this Sunday with Mauro. I promise you won’t regret going!
2. I will be very honest, I have years coming to cut my hair in this place and I have not found more professional boys than these in all of San Diego, they are truly haircut wizards, some clients do a bad review for the music or for the video
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I’ve been coming here for the past 8 years the barbers definitely know what they’re doing you can’t go wrong with either one but I think Mauro has done the best work, I came in last night for a skin fade, chin strap and a hot shave he
4. This place is one of the best places on the strip. They have three TVs with video games for the kids the wait and watch and music always playing real loud which is good. I go see Mauro all the time he’s great does my hair hooks it up real
5. Been getting haircut here for years… Got difficult w covid but just got to be patient..
Great and friendly staff ..
6. Positive: Professionalism
MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS AND HE LOVES HIS HAIR CUTS 100%. AFTER READING THESE COMMENTS I FEEL THAT THIS WAS JUST ONE BAD APPLE (WHO IS NO LONGER WORKING THERE) THE OWNER IS GREAT. WE ALSO HAVE TAKEN OUR SON HERE SINCE 6
7. The guys are great. I don’t suggest getting your hair cut from the lady – When the lady sat me down it seemed like she had a chip on her shoulder ran my hair cut within 15 minutes and she ran to the register. I did ask not to line my hair
8. Been coming here since it opened. Mauro is probably the best barber in town. They got video games for waiting customers, snacks for sale and a decent playlist always going in the background. Prices are okay.
9. Kids hair cut is $$$14.00!!
The guys are Kinda rude, the guy next to the register is the rudest one , his job is to cut my sons hair like I want … when I want his opinion I’ll ask , he
10. Make sure when you ask for a fade you specify where to start and where to end. Also if you ask for skin fade make sure you tell them you actually want to feel the skin!!! I was so upset with the cut that I just told him to shave it off !!!