Recent Comments Divine Nails:
1. They clean nice an kno how to do some nails
2. Love my nails. I got them done for my wedding this weekend
Services: Pedicures, Dip powder, Nail art, Acrylic nails, Manicures, Gel manicure
3. Critical: Cleanliness, Quality, Value
The staff is super nice and I wish this would have worked out. I got a full set and pedicure. Dirty buffers and files used on my hands. My acrylics did not even close to touch my cuticles so in two days it looked like I was a week and a
4. Critical: Professionalism
I came here to removed my acrylic nail. The lady was so unprofessional. She ruined my nail, she filed down my nail and cut the tip a little bit to make it shorter than she proceed to just take another extra nail tip and use that to get underneath my acrylic nail to remove it. It hurt so much!!
Service: Acrylic nails
5. Positive: Professionalism
They’re super sweet! I love my nails and my mom loves her pedicure! Sorry if i seemed awkward im just super tall so its hard to fit the table and im quiet/shy😅 but thank you soo much ladies!
6. By far the BEST manicure, wax and pedicure place to go around the twin cities. I have been to A LOT of them. None of them are as pleasant, accommodating, professional and perfectly priced. When you go to a nail salon and they are super
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Nice staff! First time at a nail salon since I moved here from NE and they did great. They kept asking me if I liked what they were doing and making sure I was comfortable the whole time! Will be back!
Services: Pedicures, Manicures
8. Been going to this nail salon for years they do a fabulous job.
9. This was my first time coming into this salon. I walked in and got greeted by the front lady name Lyn right away. Beyond welcoming. Lyn was the one that did my toes. Did an amazing job with the gel polish color change. She then passed me to
10. the lady that I got was very nice, she got the color that I wanted. only thing that bothered me was that my right thumb nail was crooked and she burned the left side of my thumb nail while using the e-file. I also didn’t get the nail shape that I wanted. don’t know if I would go again.