Recent Comments D Nails:
1. Disappointed is an understatement. The woman doing my nails was very nice, however, she should not be doing nails. She was using the electric nail filer and filed off my skin around my toe (picture from two days after) and she even cut too
2. I made an account just to post a review. DO NOT let them use a metal drill on your nails, only use sandpaper drill for removing nails. They messed up my nail beds beyond repair by using metal drills on them. I learned after that no salon is
3. Never ever go to this place ! Donot do your nails good and charge you extra ! They mention anything else and charge you extra ! Donot have shine in their nail paint and Donot do clean work !and they work in too rush my pedicure nails were not done properly !
4. Nice salon. They do great work and prices are average. The only reason I gave D nails 4 stars is because there were only two nail techs working. It was a long wait. Total time for shelac nails, pedicure, and eyebrow wax was a little over 3 hours. I will go back. I am very happy with my nails and toes!
5. Went here for a mani – Pedi before our wedding, there was four of us . 3 of us got Mani -pedi one just a Pedi and two of us used gel nail polish . And when all said and done they charged us $520. at first no one realized because we were
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Very friendly. Appreciated they accommodated me right away. Did and outstanding job! My nails looked fantastic. I get my nails done a lot and no other salon has taken the extra step to scrub my heels until they were smooth.
7. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Horrible service. Charged me for soft white acrylic powder but ended up painting over it with shellac bc the powder turned my nails yellow 😒 if I could give zero stars I would they’re always empty and for a good reason. If u want quality service don’t come here.
8. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Pedicure pricey and was rushed, my toes was cut down too far. The ped tech is a whole clown and lazy, didn’t do a good job. I asked for my toes to be filed, the person said she doesn’t file. Never heard of a cut down without filing. I was not happy, I won’t be back. D -Nails needs to do better!!!!!
9. The quality is hit and miss. It’s over priced, and it always feels like they tack on a few dollars to my total that I can’t account for on top of that. On my last visit, a few of my nails were crooked and I politely requested that they fix
10. For the quality of a simple pedicure/manicure i feel they charge too much. I used to go here a lot, but clearly pricing changes and the quailty lessons. Definitely not going back