Recent Comments Cuttin Up:
1. Critical: Professionalism
I’ve been here 10 times and always got a solid haircut by great staff. Unfortunately, today I met the owner, and he was unprofessional and rude. He chastised me for not making an appointment first. Even asked I learned to read. Really poor
2. The best Barber in town . You got to ask for Jeremy . If he can make me look ten years younger after my hair cut . Awesome fade . Thank you Jeremy 😊
3. Id just like to put in a good word about Jeremy. My son has had a rough life and his dad isnt around. His dad did his first haircut and he always wanted only his dad to cut it. After 7~8 long years of his dad not being there, not cutting
4. Walk in got a haircut right away. Was very friendly and took her time correct a previous haircut mistake. Highly recommend them and the price very good for a excellent job
5. Danielle has been cutting my grandsons and my hair for a few years now. She’s always in a good mood and easy to talk to while you’re getting your haircut and does Great Haircuts too!
6. Critical: Quality
I paid for a full shave face and head. It’s like the guy was afraid to take a razor to me. I kept telling him clean and another and he wouldn’t get in there. I finally got tired if telling him. I just paid them and said it was fine. But it
7. George is the best, Sam does a good job as well.
Services: Beard trim, Haircut
8. Been going to see George for over 10 years always friendly and does a great job. But I’m told you have to make an appointment. Great price too.
9. This place is very unprofessional the one barber there tried to fight my husband in front of my to little boys and threaten his life. Something needs to be done about this.
10. Juni is the best around. Always does an amazing job