Crown Heights Cut & Shave Parlor
Recent Comments Crown Heights Cut & Shave Parlor:
1. Great first time experience. I haven’t had a hot towel shave in a decade. Been doing my own buzz cuts since Covid started. Great clean environment. Angel did a great job for me. If you’ve never had a hot towel shave treat yourself, it’s great and Angel knows his craft.
2. From North Palm Beach to South Boca. 16 years of sub par cuts. Finally i found Crown Heights and Frank. Best cut i can remember period. Love the attention to detail. Highly recommended.
3. We just put a place in Florida I’m a New Yorker and we needed a barber for my superspoiled picky stylish sons this was by far the best haircut my sons ever had and he continues to say that they spent more time cutting his hair than any of
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I’m new to the area of Boynton Beach and was looking for a barber shop close to my house. Anthony did a great job on my haircut and I highly recommend them to friends and family. He took his time and made me feel like a new man! The barber shop was clean and they even provide a nice hot shave which was very nice.
5. Christian is one of the best barbers I have ever had period! He is very attentive to his clients, he gave me back my confidence back as a man that I have lost for so long. Thank you for making me feel and look fresh and new again.
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I used to commute to Broward County from Palm Beach County just to remain loyal to my barber there. I am a former resident of that area, and for over 2 years I could not find a barber that had ample skills that could equate to the one that
7. The shop is clean, the barbers are super professional, the prices are resonable for the amount of time and skill they put in making each cut perfect. Definitely got a customer for life.
8. Good service and atmosphere at this location. It is recommended to have an appointment.
9. Best barber shop I ever had a haircut in. Those guys over at crown heights really do focused on quality and detail. Also a very comfortable vibe once you walk in. Those guys do exactly what I ask for.. “low skin fade. 5 on top. With beard” they also do a lather neck shave with every cut which I never had before. You won’t regret it!
10. I go see Mike Kahuna as often as I can, even with him being an hour away from my work. I have been seeing Mike for over a year, the best haircuts and beard shaves I’ve ever had. Constantly getting compliments on the work he does. He’s very knowledgeable and a perfectionist and it shows.