Recent Comments Cover Nails:
1. I love coming here. The owner, Richard, and his wife, Michelle are the BEST! I’ve been coming here for 10 + years and won’t go anywhere else. Everyone who works there are pleasant and treat you with respect. They wear masks and have a
2. Bad experience. I wanted to keep my real nail and stated that and my real nail was still cut and cut short. I am trying to grow out my natural nail so I won’t gave to keep getting the tips on them. Old nails weren’t soaked or filed off
3. Got my nails done here today and one other time before. They gave me EXACTLY what I wanted and if I didn’t like something they changed it to my liking. They do really good nail art. Acrylics are of good quality and stay on for a long time. It’s clean and they do their best to satisfy their customers. I totally recommend.
Services: Dip powder, Nail art, Acrylic nails, Gel manicure
4. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I absolutely love this place! I have been reading some reviews and do not leave reviews to often, but I have NEVER had a bad experience! They are always nice and fast when they can be, even at there busiest times they always greet me right
5. I absolutely love cover nails! The owners Richard and Michelle are wonderful! I have been coming to their nail shop for 20 years because they take the time to do your nails exactly the way you want them and they genuinely care about each and every customer! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Service: Acrylic nails
6. I was so excited to come here per my sisters recommendation,I was sorely disappointed!!! My appointment was at 1pm I did not get to the lady I had an appointment until 2pm. Someone took off my nails and cut me with the nail drill. Then
7. They did so wonderful with my nails I’m very impressed and will definitely come back every time now
Services: Dip powder, Nail art, Acrylic nails
8. If I could give zero stars to this place I absolutely would, I’m here now at 9:17 I was not seen because of the way they schedule/communicate their booking, I sat here next to another client while staff told me I was booked with a different
9. Critical: Cleanliness, Quality
Don’t go here!! They made me bleed on 4 of my fingers and rushed through my whole manicure. Polished dried all bumpy. Horrible quality and not clean place
Service: Gel manicure
10. Michelle’s assistant is so kind and funny. I’m quite shy but she still makes me laugh. Not only that but she works fast and perfectly. I loved my nails thank you!!