Recent Comments Cliff’s:
1. I’m a relatively new customer, but my experience has been beyond satisfactory. A relaxed & friendly ambience staffed by pros who maintain a jovial atmosphere while getting it done. Excellent listeners who deliver what the customer wants,
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
Took a shot on this barbershop today and just did a walk in and James was the barber that did the hair cut for my son.
I am so glad that I tried them. James was amazing , the rest of the staff was
3. They take cash only and mostly work on short hair for elderly clients. If you have medium to long hair stay away. My haircut was not even, did not resemble the photo I showed them and I even had to trim parts that the barber obviously missed at home. You get what you pay for. The total was $16
4. I love Donna did my hair just the way I like. Miss her now that I moved to Tampa
5. I usually get my haircut at another local barbershop but they were closed. I tried Cliff’s and the young lady gave me a really good haircut and I was in a chair and being cut almost immediately after walking in, no wait at 5 PM for me.
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Took our 2 year old grandson for his first haircut at Cliff’s. Carlie did an amazing job…great haircut. She was patient, kind, professional and put him at ease. Mom and dad loved the haircut and we will definitely be bringing him back. James and everyone there are great. Highly recommend Cliff’s to everyone.
7. Went here once and never again!! I looked at reviews and called ahead before going just to be greeted by an old man who was falling asleep in the barbershop chair (the owner) who proceeded to buzz my hair even though I told him I wanted a
8. I got there early to have the younger James cut my hair. He’d done a good job last time do I figured I’d use him again. Several people were waiting for him and his dad to cut their hair so there was a little bit of a wait. So I took my
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Went today for the first time. Donna was my stylist/barber. She did a fantastic job with my thinning hair. Fast, efficient, super affordable and very friendly. I will be back.
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I think all of jacksonville knows Cliffs barber shop! It’s is the only place I’ll ever take my son, and nephews! we love the staff, My sons favorite part is the lollipop drawer! You don’t need to make an appointment which is incredibly