Central Barber Shop
Recent Comments Central Barber Shop:
1. Great Barber shop. Reminds me of growing up in Suburbs of Chicago when my dad would take us to the city for a “real” haircut. I love this place. It’s the small businesses that work the hardest to EARN your dollar. I will be here until I move or die! Keep up the great work!!
2. Fantastic little no frills barbershop where you can go and get a great haircut for a great price with some very nice people. This is definitely my new barber shop!
3. Out of towner here, Mark was a great conversationalist and gives a great haircut. I will definitely be back again. Highly recommend. BTW I had a regular cut.
4. In and out the door, a great haircut with a great neck shave, with “real” barber talk with real barbers.
5. Very friendly, talkative hometown feel. Made me feel like a long time client, even though first visit. Will be back. Excellent prices.
6. This guys are a great team together they make fill like family, go see them.the best in town, me and the wife go there for ever thank you
7. Out of town visiting and decided to look for a barber shop and made the correct choice by picking this place. Felt just like visiting my barber in Dallas. Welcoming, friendly and great service. My cut was what I asked for and priced fair. Thank you for your great service. Support local even if you have to drive a little extra.
8. Friendly barbers,always a good experience,
Been a customer for many years!
Services: Beard trim, Haircut
9. Still our family’s barbershop. The guys are Osceola County natives, you can feel the hometown goodness. Theyre always kind and friendly and they remember you. Definitely recommend to anyone.
10. Amazing shop, great barbers! As many have said, it has a pleasant barbershop air, reminiscent of the Golden Years. Both of the cousins are excellent at their craft, and treat it as something they care about. I had my hair cut, and brought my brother back a few days later. Both of us loved our cuts!