Cedar Cliff Center
Recent Comments Cedar Cliff Center:
1. Always a good choice. Generous portions. Meticulously clean! Popular lunch, dinner or pick up/catering cjoice. Highly recommended. Closed on Mondays. Rack Shack BBQ. Follow signs on Cedar or 35E.
2. I’m from Texas where barbecue is everything let’s start off with that with that being said the brisket was okay it was low season really dry scale 1 through 5 I would give it at 1 on the other hand their turkey was absolutely delicious so
3. Good variety of stores the rack shack is delicious!!!! Liquor store on the corner Jimmy John’s in the parking lot and swimming lessons for kids all in the same place!!!
4. I went to the Rack Shack with my friend and husband the food was good and delicious.
5. I have no idea why I put 5 stars, I just didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. Besides, who really reads this drivel?
6. Love the shops here. We stop by Bruegger’s and Caribou frequently (great locations, always good stuff and super friendly), but we’ve checked out the Optical boutique place (nice owner, cute dogs, wide variety of stuff inside), the Wild Bird
7. Went to hair salon. Parking can be difficult. Both entrances/exits need work because of traffic. One very busy road and the other because it is a blind exit because of a quick food store – the intersection is blind!!! Put up a fish eye mirror at least please.
8. I went to caribou coffee and it is connected to a Bruegger’s bagels and it was amazing! Great service, they handled themselves very well with the guest interaction!
9. Nice little shops
10. Lots of shops here, from Target to UPS to Cliff Star Collectibles, and plenty of things to eat, from Mexican to Pizza to Burgers. Target is on one side, the strip winds around with various shops, and Cub Foods is at the end of it. You should be able to find just about anything you need here.