Cathys African Braiding
Recent Comments Cathys African Braiding:
1. I usually get box braids here but they can do just about anything from sew ins to dreads I’ve been going here since I was 7yrs old I’m almost 19 now and always intend on coming back this place has a welcoming energy and they listen to you
2. I highly recommend this place. They are very friendly and have the best braids even for kids.
3. Cathy is the the Truth! She is fast and Very Skilled. I love my hair. Lifted my sprits. Thank you so much. Good and fair price too.
4. Ayesha ( hopefully I’m spelling her name correctly ) was very nice and sweet. She didn’t waste any time getting started on my hair. I def recommend this place and will return again
5. Very unprofessional made an appointment got there and they took someone without an appointment and asked me to come back at a later time. Get mad when asked not to braid your hair to tight attitudes very unprofessional for the amount of money you spend with them.
Service: Box Braids
6. Cathy and her team of Stylist always exceed my expectations. They are gentle on our hair, kind and always makes us look amazing 🤩 Thank you Cathy we will always come back here.
7. Very welcoming environment and professional setting. She was very patient while doing my daughters hair! We will be back! Satisfied costumer ❤️
Service: Hair extensions
8. GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE!! IESHA DONE THE BEST ON MY HAIR!! I will be back soon!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH❤️
9. She is amazing at doing hair. She is so good at braiding she can do that and tend the phones while making appointments, not to mention incredibly fast. Plus the atmosphere is cozy and stylish. A huge variety of items for sale so dont bother
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Both myself and my daughter was very pleased with our hair. The shop was very clean and the ladies were very professional. I will be returning. You will not be disappointed. Would suggest bringing a pic if there is an specific style you seeking!