Recent Comments Brus’ Barbershop:
1. Never again.
Been a regular since these guys opened, came in this morning for a haircut and shave, waited 30 minutes, went to get my cut and some asshat who arrived 10
2. EDIT 3 star –> 2 star
My hair has grown in and it’s literally lopsided and uneven. For $30 total I got
3. Consistently excellent cuts. Even with a line of people waiting, you’ll likely be seen shortly as the skills of the team here effectively churn out attractive cuts in short order.
4. Best Barber in the area. I have been going since day one. Nothing has changed. The father and son team makes you feel like you’re getting a hair cut in your own home. Won’t find a better price for the great cut you get here.
5. Since relocating to Safety Harbor I was frustrated trying to find a good barber with one bad haircut after another. I decided to post in Safety Harbor Facebook group asking for referrals.. I had several referrals to both Brians on Main as
6. Just visiting Safety Harbor and needed a cut. I saw the great reviews and decided to take a chance. Wow! My cut was quick and well exceeded my expectations. Value cutter price but very expert and friendly service. Makes me wish I had a place like this back home in TN
7. Good old fashion men’s barber shop. Father & son team. Priced right
8. Decided to give this place a shot after giving up on my other shop for the last 5 years after growing tired of the long waits, poor customer service, and lack of loyalty to long time customers. I wish I had found this place long ago. Both
9. Great haircut and only $10. I was in and out in 15 minutes. I’m follicly challenged. The place is VERY clean and the owner and his dad are super super nice. I will be going back as long as I still have hair. Great service and an unbeatable price and just down to earth nice people.
10. Took my 5 year-old there today. Best haircut he has have ever gotten! Finally found my barber shop after 4 years of living in Florida.What a humble barber shop nestled in downtown Safety Harbor! Brus cut my son’s hair and did a great job. Staff was friendly, prices were great, and the shop was well kept.