Recent Comments Blessings Salon:
1. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Yesterday was my first experience with this hair salon. My 9 year old daughter was booked to get her hair braided by a woman name Blessing. She was not prepared at the scheduled time and moved our appointment to 2:30pm. Then into 2 and half
2. The only reason why there is any stars in yellow is because I had to rate them in order to post this comment otherwise it would be zero stars. And I didn’t get an option to put zero stars.
3. They are Truly a BLESSING!!!! I got scam from a girl claiming to work there. When I got there they said that did not have my appointment and the girl never worked there. I didn’t know what to do. One of the stylist stop what she was doing
4. They squeezed me in after a braider at a different salon cancelled on me. While I’m grateful they fit me in and the work was fine, when I asked what the price for the service would be they quoted me $220. I verified twice. At the very end
5. i got my hair straightened for my birthday it was great she washed my hair nicely and straightened it perfectly and i have a rougher type of hair i have 3c-4b hair and it came out flawless they were also extremely kind and it was a fair price.
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Jackie is the best stylist. She makes me look amazing every time I see her! She’s professional and I love the vibe!
Service: Hair extensions
7. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
This is the worst shop. They’re never on time with the appointments.
8. I Just Love My stylist Ms. Keke! She always keep me in a great mood and does an excellent job on my hair!!!
9. Love this place first time being there will come here more often I appreciate Ms. Jackie for doin a silk press for me, thank you.
10. Just got my hair slayed by Brandon again🤗! I have been going to Brandon for quite some time now and my hair is always on point when we are finished. I often receive compliments about my hair styles, which are easy to maintain and last