Recent Comments Barber Shop:
1. Minus 2 stars because:
1. They face you away from the mirror so you don’t see what they’re doing. I like to see what’s going on.
2. The owner treats all of her customers like close friends , & gives great haircuts .,The Dollar Man $$.
3. Always leave satisfied been going for years shout out to George
4. Don’t let the outdated look fool you. They have great barbers and the prices are not out of hand like other places in the valley. This place has a quick turnaround so don’t expect to be waiting long.
5. I love this place I go there every two weeks with and I make sure to have Rudy cut my hair. He is the best, he takes his time and makes sure you look good before heading out.
6. Got a great haircut!
7. This barber shop is on Ave. I, east of 15th St.. I get my hair cut by Angel. He knows how I want it done & does it in 5 min. every time
I have not found a comparable barber anywhere else in the Antelope Valley. He is worth waiting for. If Angel ever goes somewhere else, I’ll follow him.
8. By far best haircut in town. At 12 dollars its incredible value, i always leave a good tip though. Been going for 2 years, consistently the best haircuts ive ever gotten in my life
9. Best barbershop in town. Great price for a senior haircut.
10. A friend of mine told me to stop at this barber shop so I did and I was amazed by the conversation I had with one gentleman named Angel I was able to get a great haircut and hold a real in-depth conversation which I truly enjoy from