Anna’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments Anna’s Barber Shop:
1. I asked for a medium fade skin tight and a scissor trim on top taking off maybe 1/2”. I do a natural part and leave it long enough to comb. The guy cut me three times after shaving my neck then put alcohol on it. They butchered my hair with
2. Anna’s is the best barbershop! The owner is amazing. My son and I have been getting our haircut by Hai for over 15 years. We absolutely love this shop!
3. It was fast and the guy spoke friendly / professionally.
That said i haven’t had a haircut this terrible since basic training where they
4. I absolutely love it here I have 4 boys and the 1 man always cuts there hair so perfect
5. Anna’s is hands down the best barber shop in the area. Not only are the barbers talented and personable, but this place is owned by some truly good people. We will always go back.
6. Critical: Quality, Value
They are the most consistent place at screwing up my hair. I’ve gone to every one of the employees here to see if at least one could give a half decent hair cut and to my surprise they could not. I would recommend it if you’re getting a buzz cut and that is it. Do not go to this place if you want a good haircut.
7. Critical: Quality
Ive been going here for a few months. The haircuts are either very good or awful. Today I got a haircut here and the barber shaved my neck without me asking. It felt itchy so I looked at it when I got home. My neck is all scraped up and bleeding in places.. do not go here
8. Great place, great cut, great conversations. Will being going back for the foreseeable future.
9. I have been taking my boys here for years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else very kind atmosphere, very clean. The owner Mr. Hyde such a sweet man and D are amazing barbers. Highly recommend you go to Anna’s Barber shop. They have become like
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Just moved here from Hawaii and ofcourse finding a new barber is always frustrating. I walked in on a Sunday afternoon around 1:30 and it wasn’t very busy. After a few minutes of waiting a guy named D walked in and introduced himself and