Anna Nails Spa
Recent Comments Anna Nails Spa:
1. I’ve now been to Anna Nails twice, the first time our nail techs did a really nice job, the environment was clean, professional & everyone was very friendly. 2 wks later & my gel nails still haven’t even chipped (for me that is unheard
2. I’ve tried to give this place more chances then I should of and they have just made it known they do not care about their customers. These nails are not even a week old the guy Sam done my nails and rushed and skipped over steps when doing
3. I have been going to Anna’s nails for years. As of late they have gotten all new staff and they do NOT listen to what you want. I have left extremely unhappy the last few times I’ve gone. I don’t recommend them if you know how you like your nails.
Service: Acrylic nails
4. My sister had a pedicure while I had acrylics with gel polish. My sister had a good experience but I felt my coffin nails were mediocre at best. One of my nails did not get the full angle for coffin so it looks jank. Other than that the rest of the set is okay.
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I love the staff. They extremely friendly and kind. Here is a photo of nails done by Tina. I have gotten many compliments on these nails.
Services: Acrylic nails, Pedicures, Manicures
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
My nails are done by Kenny. Perfect nails for my wedding! Thank you for your professionalism. I’ll definitely be back.
Services: Pedicures, Manicures
7. A friend and I did a girls night today. Had appointments at 4, she got started right away with her pedicure. My lady, Loan, was busy so mine didn’t start until 4:35. That was fine I understand they get behind but my friend’s foot and leg
8. After reading several good reviews for this salon, I decided to check it out for a much needed pedicure…. I was happy to get in immediately, and the salon itself appeared to be very clean. Unfortunately, my “Hot Stone Pedicure” with the
9. The salon is very clean with a peaceful environment. No loud televisions blaring and no strong chemical smells. Hannah did a wonderful job in creating my festive nails! She is a true artist! Hannah used Cat’s Eye nail polish with a hand painted ribbon. I love it! Tap on photo to enlarge to see cool Cat’s Eye effect!
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I always see Hannah, this is my pedicure done today. She always does a beautiful job. I highly recommend this place.