Angel’s Dominican beauty salon
Recent Comments Angel’s Dominican beauty salon:
1. Definitely recommend it! I am extremely picky w my hair . Have been to a few salon n always end up disappointed . I decided to try this one and honestly I am in love ! Will definitely come back ! From the atmosphere to the friendliness
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
This is the only salon I can truly say does HAIR in the Tampa area! I’ve been to many hair salons and it wasn’t til Angel’s that I found someone to do my hair the way I’ve always wanted! I have spent countless time and money and needless to
3. Got my hair done here and couldn’t say more good things about the service and quality here!!! 5⭐️ salon come here for fast affordable and beautiful hair😍😍
4. I went here today for a wash and blowout. A friend of mine went about 2 months ago and she paid $40. When I got there, waited about 5 minutes, even though there were 2 people not working at all. Eventually one of the ladies came for me.
5. Positive: Quality, Value
I absolutely adore my hair cut and color!!!! They bought me to tears (good ones). Their service is percise and amazing would definitely recommend to others and their products smell so good!
6. My hair was beautiful but I paid 400.00 for I don’t understand I had long hair but not that long I feel she really got over I talk to the same lady that did my hair on the phone who said she to see the length then got there at 815 am
7. My roots were dark and the rest of my hair was blonde, so I came in to get it bleached/colored (don’t know the proper terminology). The coloring came out with several different blonde colors and did blend nicely at all. So, I came a couple
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I am 100% natural and have been forever. I went to Jamie on October 19 for a blowout and trim and I was impressed. She did an amazing job. It had been almost a year since I had my straightened and I was pleased with my results. Already booked my 2 week appointment.
9. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I am extremely disappointed at this salon. I called before I came to see if they accepted walk-in because I lived over 2 hours away and there are no Dominican hair salon where I live. When I walked in, they seem nice until it was time for
10. The owner has no respect for her clients time. When you book appointments she don’t get to you until 1 to 2 hours after your scheduled time.
Service: Hair coloring