Amigos Barber Shop
Recent Comments Amigos Barber Shop:
1. Great place for haircut…First 2 haircuts were very good, But then I had Francisca do my hair “awesome”..She did my hair perfect …I’m sticking with her. I’m real picky about my hair but I can’t say enough about her work…Easy place to
2. Exceptionally reasonable price for an excellent haircut. Francisca and Jesus are very hospitable and welcoming. Skilled in multiple styles. Family friendly – will be returning with my son.
3. It’s Awesome they have Family appointments,
Costumer Service are Very Good!!
4. My grandson loves his hair cut
Nice and friendly
5. Amigos is the best barber shop friendly and really give a good fade
6. Amigos Barbershop is a family friendly shop. The barbers are all very skilled in their craft especially Maria, she’s been doing an outstanding job on my hair for over 20 yrs. I love this place and I highly recommend this shop.
7. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
My hair is horrible for $16 do no go to this place no one knows how to cut hair here they cut with scissors at the top some parts were longer some parts were shorter the bottom I had holes and patches before cutting a customers hair they
8. Great haircuts and prices. Theses guys are truly the best and fallow covid guidelines to stay safe and give you a great haircut. Also son is 4 and all barbers cut his hair with no problem and leave him fresh.
9. We went for the first time and my boyfriend really liked his hair cut. As soon as you walk in, it’s easy to tell they do their best to keep the place clean. We were greeted the second we walked in which was very good for our first
10. COVID had us outside. The woman who cut my son and nephew’s hair did a wonderful job! She was quick, concise and gave us exactly what we asked for….a tapered fade for one and a comb over type with a hard part for the other.