Alpine Nails & Spa
Recent Comments Alpine Nails & Spa:
1. The best place to get nails done in GR area! So quick, nice, and talented. I have never left not loving my nails! Also really reasonably priced. I’ve tried a lot of other nail salons in the area and this is for sure my favorite.
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
First time here with an appointment. Friendly staff, and welcoming environment.
Got a full set of acrylics with shellac nail color. He (I didn’t get his name) was very precise in his work, yet worked quickly. I’m one of those people that
3. I came here without an appointment 15 mins after getting my nails done at a different salon and I hated them and wanted them off and to get them redone since I’m leaving for vacation. They did an amazing job!! Fit me in without an appointment, and I absolutely love them and will be returning!! Thanks again 😊
Services: Acrylic nails, Dip powder
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
The service was amazing and Cam did a great job on my acrylics. They really take pride in there work and I am looking forward to go back again.
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I got a pedicure yesterday 4-5-2021 – last minute and they were able to fit me in right away. The gentleman wonderfully named #1 did an amazing job. One of my big toes has a nail that grows inward on both sides – see pictures. He was so
6. Very happy with the service. I was able to walk in and get a pedicure. I felt they took their time in giving me my pedicure.
Services: Foot massage, Pedicures
7. I have always been a fan of alpine nails because of the outstanding quality. Cam and Hugh truly care about their customers. I would 100% recommended this nail salon to everyone ❤️
Service: Acrylic nails
8. I took my daughter’s here and we all loved it. They had a large variety of colors to choose from, were very kind and sweet. It was the first pedi for three of my girls and the nail Tech’s made them feel comfortable. My nails still look great after 2 weeks.
9. I spent $46 on the worst set of acrylics I’ve ever gotten. These look like $15 nails. One nail had a spot where the polish didn’t stick and just now when I saw them under bright lights I realized another nail had literal lines of where
10. Love Alpine Nails & Spa! Everyone is always friendly, service is great, and prices are reasonable.