A Fullerton Barber Shop
Recent Comments A Fullerton Barber Shop:
1. I haven’t been here for 8 to 10 yrs, but my son needed a haircut. He was so happy, he got exactly the haircut he wanted.I’ve taken him to other place in the past and he has never like the end results. Fullerton barber shop is still the best barber shop in my personal opinion.
2. I walked in today without an appointment and they where able to squeeze me in, great. The fade was nice but the beard was not finished. I asked the barber to fade in the beard and he did a fast pass and this was the result, not great at
3. Best haircut in town! Call ahead and never wait. Such warm and friendly people.
4. Have been getting my haircut there since 2000. Great staff, friendly and does a great job.
5. They do a good job here. Always like the conversations, in and out quick.
6. Service is always friendly, and there’s no waiting with a reservation. It’s a good value, too.
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Robert gave me the BEST haircut I have ever had. Brings back memories of when my dad took me to the neighborhood barber in Anaheim (back in 1955). Nice to be around the “locals” again and surrounded by great people. I am definitely coming back…
8. This place is just all around great. It is what authentic barber shops should be. Every chair is great to have your hair cut. One of my sons particularly likes to always have Carlo so he’s “his barber” but all the guys and gal are great!
9. I went to this barber shop for the first time today and had a great experience! I was greeted immediately and had minimal wait time before I was in the chair. Carlo cut my hair and cleaned up my beard in short order. He did a great job
10. This has always been a great barber shop and still is.
The recently lost a family member. Please give them your support.