3 Kings Barbershop
Recent Comments 3 Kings Barbershop:
1. 1st time I went he did pretty good 2nd time I don’t know if hes too busy watching TV but it kind of kind of got me with the shaver in the back of my head and left a little Dent in my hair.
2. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
I have been going to this location for a year now. The first problem I had was when I arrived on a Sunday 30 min before they opened and they didn’t even show up for 45 min after their scheduled time to open. I always believe in second
3. Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I’ve been here many times, I usually get a haircut by Rafi but they all are professional barbers. I highly recommend giving them a try!
4. Yuri is the bomb, great haircut
5. Ralphie i believe did an amazing job, with amazing skill behind the clippers. He took his time made sure it looked as good as if he was the one sitting in the chair definitely will be back.
6. Always like my hair Cutts also started taking my son here love the place 100%
7. First time I went the guy didn’t listen to how much length I wanted cut but the overall hair cut looked great. The second time I went once again (different person) didn’t listen to me about the length I was going for and cut my hair way
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Joseph is a great barber! True craftsman of his trade. Turned me from a bum to a gentleman. Doesn’t rush you out of his chair. Starts the session with a handshake. Asks about the family. Shop was tidy and cleaned after each session. No big
9. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism
The father is a very respectful business man. Value his customers. The son don’t care about anyone once the father is away. He rush to finish my 20 minute haircut so he can get to the next customer while spending almost 2 hours playing
10. If you are in the NW part of Phoenix and need to either find a new shop or passing by needing a cut, make this your place. With so many barbers in the immediate area searching for a new shop or a shop you can trust is hard. These guys are